Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nerves of Steel

It's two weeks and two days past IUI and we still haven't tested. We decided to sit back and just do it the old fashioned way - wait. I feel like we're just postponing the inevitable - just delaying bad news. That's my negative Nelly creeping in, or "hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst."

We may wait a few more days, or just do it. It's definitely time. Whatever the test says, that's probably what it is. Arg! It's like opening that letter from your college of choice - did you get in, or didn't you? Does it say, "welcome, you're a parent!" Or, does it say, "not quite yet, try again."

Brian has been so supportive. I think he really understands how much this tears me up inside. I'm thankful for his patience. Who else would deal with the crazy mood swings and sudden outbursts of tears?

No comments: