Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I admit - I've been surfing

I can't stop looking at pregnancy boards today. I keep googling "signs of pregnancy" and "how many days past IUI should you test" - anything that might give me a nod, one way or another. I just wish there was some way of knowing without taking the dreaded test. It's just so final. Every day that I don't get my period means one more day of precious oblivion.

I've looked at the list of Things You Need to Bring Home Baby. The one I looked at was fairly short: a car seat, somewhere for it to sleep, diapers, onesies, and a first aid kit. Wow. I'm sure there are ones that are 20 times as long - but that one seemed manageable.

But, yet, I know I am getting way ahead of myself. My first item on the agenda is to take the damn test. If I could just get up my nerve!

No comments: