Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let me introduce you

As I sit and type this, I have an almost 9 pound bundle wrapped in a fuzzy yellow blanket sitting on my lap. I can hardly believe it and the tears well in my eyes as I think of the shear amazingness (is that a word?) of it all.

Kate Geneva was born last Friday night after 18 hours of labor (more on that to come). She is healthy. She is beautiful. And she's mine. 

I can hardly believe it. There are times when I am overwhelmed with the magnitude of it all. What a journey this has been and I know there is so much road left to travel.

I'll let a few pictures tell a million words that I cant:




10 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. :-)

Martha said...

I am so happy for you!! Welcome Beautiful Kate!! Congratulations, Health and Happiness Always!!

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful! A huge congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more about her birth.

areyoukiddingme said...

How wonderful! Isn't she beautiful? I love her little smile in the last picture. Congratulations Mom and Dad, and welcome Kate!

Hillary said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations.

The Mama said...

Congratulations!! I have followed your blog for awhile and I have been watching for the announcement. She is beautiful and I hope you all are settling in well. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

Kristin (kekis) said...

She is PRECIOUS!!!

Cassandra said...

Here from LFCA...

Congrats! What a sweetheart.

Best wishes to all of you!

tryingin2007 said...

OH MY!!!! gorgeous! nice job mommy!

:)

tons and tons of congratulations! WOW!

Bobbie said...

She is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!