Friday, October 19, 2007

To be, or not to be, that is the question

Today is the day my period is supposed to start.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I keep telling myself that I'm not pregnant so that I wont be completely crushed when Auntie F shows up on my doorstep.

I thought the game was over yesterday when Brian took my temperature (6:00 a.m. - every day!), and it had dropped from 98.6 to 98.1. But, this morning it was up to 98.8. SO, maybe, just maybe...

I've been having a few crampy feelings, but nothing major. I feel a little feverish, but that could be from my body trying to recover from the bad cold I got last week. Some women say they got a cold right when they became pregnant. Others say their sense of smell went off the charts. Really, who knows.

I guess I will in the next few days.

No comments: