Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's a New Year

We had so much fun taking off a month, that we decided to take off two months. The real truth is that the IUI would have landed smack-dab on January 1st, which means dr. offices are closed which means no procedure could be done so no need for lots of medicine.

Instead of waking up at 5:45 every morning for a temperature guage, we slept in until 9:00(!) and drank like fishes. It's been a very good year so far. It really is SO much better not freaking out every second about every little pain and ache and bodily fluid.

This way, too, I've missed the prime hot months of a possible pregnant summer. I can think of only a few things that could be worse than being 9 months pregnant in August/September in Seattle. Well - probably being 9 months pregnant in New York, or the deep south, where it's really muggy. I'll take my upsides wherever I can get them.

SO now I'm waiting for next week to roll around to determine if a). I get to be a mommy or b). I get to be a raving lunatic hormone-controlled biatch. I'm going for choice a.

No comments: